About Stephanie Farrar, MBA, CDFA®
Following my own challenging divorce in 2012, I learned firsthand how broken our divorce system is in America. Even as a financial professional, what I really needed was an objective financial expert who could understand the implications of my decisions. I needed a voice of reason when I couldn’t act reasonably on my own.
That experience motivated me, moving forward, to specialize in helping women with their finances and investments during and after divorce. I found a place where I can now be that voice of reason for someone going through those difficulties. I will help you make better financial decisions, keep more of your hard-earned money, and preserve your family relationships.
My experience is backed up with rigorous training that equips me to serve you with the utmost professionalism. My credentials include:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in finance
- Registration as an Investment Advisor Representative
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- Certification in Alternative Dispute Resolution Mediation
- Certification as a Collaborative Law Financial Neutral